All rights reserved.
The who, what, where and
how can I save money?
Aquarium of the Pacific Coupons and
Discounts offers guests many ways to
save money while enjoying this
Where is the Aquarium of
the Pacific and what is it like?
Address: 100 Aquarium Way
Long Beach, California
Aquarium of the Pacific Details
Aquarium of the Pacific hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. every day of the
year. However, it has many extended hours evenings.
The aquarium is closed December 25 and during the weekend of the Grand Prix of
Long Beach (April 17-19, 2014).
Regular Aquarium of the Pacific admission includes all the galleries, hands-on labs,
and presentations as noted on the daily handout. Adult: $28.95, Child (3-11):
$14.95 and Children 2 and under are FREE.
Parking is available for a fee. The fee varies on the length of the visit. A flat fee
of $8 is offered for all day. However, if you are attending an event the fee will
be higher. If you are able to get validation from an area business, the first 90
minutes of parking is FREE.
The aquarium does not allow any outside food or drink inside the building.
However, there are picnic tables available outside for you to use.
Where to Find Aquarium of the Pacific Coupons & Discounts?
- The Aquarium of the Pacific has an e-newsletter that you can have delivered
to your email. It includes updates and Aquarium of the Pacific discounts.
- When you show your AAA card, you can receive 10% off Adult, Children and
Senior tickets on up to four admissions.
- The aquarium offers discount tickets to military personal. Tickets can be
purchased at your local MWR/ITT office or at the ticket office with Military
ID. You can also show your military ID at the ticket window for $3.00 off
adults and $1.50 off of children's tickets.
About Aquarium of the Pacific
Aquarium of the Pacific opened in 1998. It is set on a five-acre site. The
aquarium is one of the largest in the United States with 19 major habitats and 32
exhibits. Over 500 species reside on the property.
This California attraction is divided into three of the Pacific Ocean’s regions.
They are the Southern California/Baja, Tropical Pacific and Northern Pacific.
The Southern California/ Baja section has 18 exhibits and a 142,000-gallon, three-
story high exhibit in this area. This area also includes a 211,000-gallon Seal and
Sea Lion Habitat.
The Tropical Pacific contains the Aquarium of the Pacific’s largest exhibit, a
350,000-reef habitat. The Gallery features sea horses and sea dragons. The
Aquarium of the Pacific was the first aquarium in the world to successfully breed
weedy sea dragon babies.
The Northern Pacific Gallery 16 exhibits with such animals as the sea otter, giant
Pacific octopus and sea jellies.
- In 2014, Shark Lagoon Nights offer guests FREE entrance to see Shark pm to
- On many other nights of the week, you can buy an Aquarium of the Pacific
discount ticket when you arrive at 5:00 pm and stay until close. Cost is
$14.95 per person regardless of age.
- The grocery store Ralph's offers Aquarium of the Bay discount coupons for
$7 off adult's admissions and $3 off child's tickets. Right now, the
aquarium deal is through 6/3/14. However, these deals come and go. So
if it is past that date, it is worth checking to see if they still have it going.
- There is a combo ticket with the Queen Mary or the Battleship IOWA that
saves over $10 on regular priced adult tickets. These tickets can be
- A combo ticket with the Los Angeles Zoo offers you a discount of over $7
for adult tickets.
- Other combo tickets offered include Behinds the Scenes tour, Grey Whale
Watch and Harbour Tour. These can all be bought online.
- The Aquarium of the Pacific's website offers "Web Only" specials on certain
combo tickets when you buy them on the aquarium's website.
- The website Daytrippen.com offers tickets at $4.95 off adult Aquarium of
the Pacific tickets and $3.95 off child's tickets when you purchase on their
- The aquarium has an annual Kid's Fun Run in October. In the past,
participants (only) received a FREE admission to the aquarium.
Participants are 6 to 12 years old. The course is one mile long. More
details will be released on the website as it gets closer.
- Coupon sites like Retailmenot.com and Dealspl.us often have printable
Aquarium of the Pacific coupons.
- Groups of ten or more paying guests are offered discounts when an
advance reservation is made.
- If you visit often, you really want to check out an Aquarium of the Pacific
membership. Other discounts and perks are given to members at the
park. Many times this is a savings after just a couple of visits.
- The aquarium has a Facebook page on which they often post coupons that
you can print out and use at the aquarium from this page.
- If you visiting a number of Los Angeles attractions, a Go Los Angeles Card
can save your family a lot of money. This card offers entrance to 40 of the
top L.A. attractions free with the purchase of the card along with
shopping and restaurant deals. These cards can be purchased for one to
seven days usage. Some of the attractions are Universal Studios (with a 3
day or more purchase), Kodak Theatre Guided Tour, Six Flags Magic
Mountain, Legoland, Knotts Berry Farm and many more.
- Some local credit unions offer discounted tickets.
- Area tourists books and brochure areas often have coupons for the
aquarium. These can be found at the Chamber of Commerce, visitors
centers and hotels.
Aquarium of the Pacific coupons, discounts, deals and specials change frequently.
Animals: over 500 species
Size: 32 exhibits
- A FREE Seniors Day is being held on September 5, 2014 from 9am - 2pm. It
will be FREE to all those over 50 with a valid ID.
- On November 11, 2014 all veterans, military, firefighters and police
officers can have a FREE aquarium ticket with a valid service ID.
- If you are visiting for a convention, present your Long Beach, Los Angeles
County, or Orange County convention badge at the ticket window after 2:
00 p.m. and get a discount of fifty percent or more. This offer is good for
one week before and after your convention is in town.
- A Senior rate is offered
that saves you three
dollars off your ticket.
- Throughout the year the
aquarium offers extended
evening hours, during
these events the evening
hours are often offered at
a discounted rate.
Aquarium of the Pacific
Coupons & Discounts