All rights reserved.
Gilroy Gardens Theme Park
Coupons & Discounts
The who, what, where
and how can I save
Gilroy Gardens Coupons & Discounts shows you
several ways to save money on your trip to this
Virgina amusement park.
Where is Gilroy Gardens Theme
Park and What is It Like?
Address: 3050 Hecker Pass Hwy
Gilroy, California 95020
Phone: (408) 840-7100
Rides: over 19 Size: 536 acres
Gilroy Gardens offers the perfect blend of leaning and fun. With 19 rides, 26 attractions and 6 gardens, it’s a great
place for your whole family. All of the rides have fun names that the kids will love, such as Apple & Worm, Bulgy the
Goldfish, Rainbow Garden Round Boat Ride, Strawberry Sundae and much more!
There are plenty of rides for adults to enjoy as well, such as: Banana Split, a banana shaped swinging ship ride,
Panoramic Wheel, a Ferris wheel with a new feature, Quicksilver Express Mine Coaster and more.
If you are looking for a break from all the walking you can take a ride on the South County Backroads, Sky Trail
Monorail, or you can journey around the park in the Bonfante Railroad Train Ride. The Bonfante Falls offers guests
the unique chance to walk behind the waterfall and cool off, a view rarely seen in nature.
Gilroy Gardens offers six different spectacular gardens and greenhouses that guests can walk through and enjoy the
beauty of nature. Some of these gardens are best viewed by riding on some of the parks leisure rides. Gilroy
Gardens also has several on site shops, restaurants and games.
How to Find Gilroy Gardens Coupons &
- One of the best ways to save, if you plan on going
more than once, is to purchase the season pass,
which is $44.99 for adults and $34.99 for children and
seniors. With these passes, you have the option to
pay them on a monthly fee basis rather than paying all
- Groups of 15 or more are offered a discount. Groups
must call at least 3 days in advance to receive a group
discount. Schools and non- profit groups receive
tickets between $15 - $25 dollars. General groups get
tickets for $22 dollars.
- Printable coupons are offered for Gilroy Gardens as well as other popular attractions in the area at the
following link: sfbayfun.com/coupons.html Copy and paste the link to your URL to view coupon.
- The 2013 San Jose Entertainment Book has Gilroy Garden coupons.
- Following them on Facebook or twitter will alert you to any special events or discounts.
- May 11-12, June 10-16, July 22-28, August 12-18 & November 2-3, 2013 - Premium and Elite Members can show
their 2013 cards at the turnstiles to receive one FREE ticket for a friend for each of these days. The FREE
ticket must be used on day you receive it.
- Some companies offer Gilroy Garden discount tickets through their human resources department.
- Active duty Military personnel can show their valid ID for up to six tickets for the price of $22. Tickets can
also be purchased at many California bases.
- Tickets at the gate are $44 while purchasing your tickets online is $29.99. That us over $14 savings!
- Online coupon websites like Retailmenot.com may have coupon codes or promo codes occasionally.
- A membership is $79.99, or 3 payments of $26.66, this price is the same for all ages. The only added perk with
a membership is that you get free parking, which is normally $10 per vehicle. Or you can purchase the
membership pack which is $125 for two memberships, that’s a savings of $17.49 off of the regular membership
Gilroy Gardens Theme Park coupons, discounts, specials and deals are usually for a limited time and may change
Gilroy Gardens Details
Gilroy Gardens is open seasonally. It is closed from December into March.
Hours are seasonal for the park. The longest hours are generally during the summer months and weekends.
Regular ticket prices are Adults $44.99, Children (3-10) $34.99 and Children under 2 are FREE.
No outside food is allowed in the park with the exception of those on special medical diets. There is a picnic area
located beside the Processing Center near the exit for those bringing a picnic lunch.
Parking is $10 a day.