All rights reserved.
Hershey Park and ZOOAMERICA
Coupons & Discounts
The who, what, where
and how can I save
several ways to save money on your trip to this Pennsylvania
amusement park and zoo.
Where is Hersheypark and ZOOAMERICA and
What are They Like?
Address: 100 W Hersheypark Dr.
Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033
Phone: (717) 534-3860
Size: 110 acres Rides: over 60
Hershey Park is a chocolate themed amusement park completely owned by the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
Company. This Pennsylvania park features over 60 rides and attractions, including 11 rollercoasters, covering over
110 acres. Hershey Park includes an in-park zoo called ZOOAMERICA - North American Wildlife Park and an in-park
waterpark called The Boardwalk at Hersheypark. The amusement park also offers many different stage shows which
can be found at Hersheypark Amphitheater and the Music Box Theater.
Hershey Park is made up of ten themed areas, the first of which is Tudor Square. Tudor square is just outside of the
gates, is free to enter and features shops and restaurants. The other themed areas are Rhineland, Founders Circle,
The Hollow, Minetown, Music Box Way, Pioneer Frontier, Midway America, ZOOAMERICA - North American Wildlife
Park and The Boardwalk at Hersheypark.
ZOOAMERICA is an 11-acre zoo with over 200 animals. The zoo focuses on the animals of North America. You can
visit the zoo as part of your Hershey Park visit or you can buy a ticket for just the zoo.
Nearby Hershey Park is Hershey’s Chocolate World, a free visitor’s center with restaurants, gift shops, a 3D movie, a
bus tour about Mr. Hershey, and a chocolate factory themed ride. There is a fee for some activities in this area.
This is a fun area. We visited in February when they had a very delicious special for all visitors. We paid one price
and got "samples" at most of the restaurants and concession areas. We did a lot of the activities including the 3D
movie, ride and took a tour of the area. I would recommend all of these activities.
How to Find Hersheypark and
ZOOAMERICA Coupons & Discounts?
- Two Senior rates are offered to guests. The first
Senior rate is for ages 55-69 for $37.95. The second
Senior rate is for ages 70 and over for $23.95.
- Hershey Park offers deeply discounted amusement
park tickets for groups of 20 or more.
- Hershey Park hotels offer hotel and park deals on the
- AAA offers members discounts on Hersheypark.
- Save money by visiting in the spring insead of the summer. You can save around $20 just by choosing the right
time of year to visit.
- Most years, for Mothers and Fathers day, Moms and Dads have been able to visit Hershey Gardens for free.
- The park offers deals online such as Two or Three Day flex. You can visit any 2 or 3 days of the season for a
- A combo ticket with Dutch Wonderland is offered online and can save you money.
- If you purchase a ticket at regular price, you can show it at the entrance to return and get a discounted
Consecutive Day ticket.
- By coming later in the day, you can get a Hersheypark deal. Enter at 4pm when the park closes at 8pm or 5pm
when the park closes at 10pm and you can purchase a ticket half off.
- If you are attending a Hersheypark concert, you can purchase a Hersheypark discount ticket for use the day
before, after or of the concert.
- Purchase a regular full-day ticket 2 ½ hours before park closing on the day before and you can enter the park
on the day of purchase FREE for the rest of the evening. Hours for doing this are: If the park closes at 6pm,
purchase after 3:30pm. If the park closes at 8pm, purchase after 5:30pm. If the park closes at 10 or 11pm,
purchase after 7:30pm.
- If you are planning to go to the park for two or three days you can save by buying your two or three day
tickets online for a special rate.
- Military discounts are available during regular summer operating hours, you may show your Military I.D at guest
services to receive a discount. Many bases also sell discounted tickets. Some restrictions apply.
- Online coupon sites like Reatailmenot.com at times offer coupon codes for Hersheypark.
- The Hershey Harrisburg Regional visitors Bureau website often has printable Hershey coupons.
- Members of Penn State can also receive Hersheypark discounted tickets.
- If you have a membership to ZOOAMERICA, you can receive $8.00 off full one-day admission at Hersheypark
during the summer public operating season. You will need to present your valid zoo membership card.
- Brochures and tourist books have coupons for Hershey attractions for time to time.
All Hersheypark coupons, discounts, specials and deals are usually for a limited time and may change frequently.
Some restrictions may apply.
Where to find ZOOAMERICA Coupons and Discounts?
- The zoo offers a senior discount for all those 55 and older of $9.
- Hersheypark season pass holders can get into the zoo for FREE.
- Groups of 15 or more are able to get a group discount when they make arrangements ahead of time by calling.
- January 26 and 27, 2014 – Community Weekend. Annual FREE weekend for all guests. Hours are from 10am to
- If you have a membership to another zoo, you may qualify for a discounted or FREE admission to ZOOAMERICA.
- A membership can help you save money if you will be visiting this zoo and/or others a few times.
- You can sign up for the zoo’s e-newsletter to see any zoo discounts or zoo deals going on.
All ZOOAMERICA coupons, discounts, special and deals are usually for a limited time. Some restrictions may apply.
The park is open seasonally and is closed through most of the winter.
Hours are also seasonal with the longest hours during the summer.
Regular summertime admission is Adults $59.95, Junior (3-8) $37.95 and Children 2 and under are FREE.
Picnic area is provided by the parking lot outside of the park. Small electric grills are permitted.
Parking $12 per vehicle and $20 per camper. A tram runs from the parking lots to the park entrance.
ZOOAMERICA is open every day of the year except for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Zoo hours vary throughout the year with the longest hours in the summertime. The zoo usually opens at 9 or 10am.
Admission prices for just the zoo are Adults $11, Junior (ages 3-8) $9 and Children 2 and under are FREE.
Picnic lunches are allowed in the zoo.
Parking is FREE.
Entrance for zoo only is off Route 743.