All rights reserved.
Coupons and Discounts
The who, what, where and
how can I save money?
O'Charley's Coupons and Discounts offers guests
of O'Charley's restaurant several ways to find
savings and deals while eating out.
What are O'Charley's and Where
Are They Located?
Address: 3038 Sidco Drive
Nashville, TN 37204
Over 340 restaurants in the US
At the beginning of each meal, gurests are given free warm bread rolls, fresh out of the oven, with
The restaurant's menu has a variety of meals such as steaks, seafood, chicken, salads, burgers, cinnamon
donuts and more. On Sundays, O’Charley’s offers a special brunch menu featuring eggs, waffles,
pancakes and omelets.
Guests can take their brunch, lunch or dinner to-go if they are in a hurry with their curbside service.
Guests can also get a party platter which feeds 6-8 people.
You can check out their menu at their website before ordering take out. At their website, they also
have the nutrition guide and allergen facts.
Where Can I Get O'Charley's
Restaurant Coupons and Discounts?
- O'Charley's has various specials throughout the
year such as two dinners for a certain price or a
free slice of pie on Wednesday. Check their
website or Facebook page for current O'Charley's
- The bar often serves items at special prices from
- You can sign up to be a member of their e-club at their official website. As soon as you sign up you
receive a special offer via email. You’ll get exclusive offers only for club members and a coupon on
- Many coupon websites, such as Retail Me Not and dealspl.us, offer O’Charley’s coupons from time
- O'Charley's coupons are often found in local newspapers, ads and fliers at different times of the
- O'Charley's sometimes offers gift card deals such as buy a gift card for $25 dollars and get a $5
- Active Military personnel can receive 10% every day with proper ID every day at most O'Charley's.
- Most O' Charley's offers a senior discount of at least 10%
O’Charley’s Restaurants are a casual sit down and take-out family restaurant chain that offers casual
dining in 20 states, all on the eastern side of the United States.